Wednesday, July 28, 2010

First Post of Many! Wedding, o'course!

Brian loves this picture so much!!  I had to put it up as one of the many photos we have 


This is just wonderful  :)

We got married in Boise Idaho on June 11, 2010

We have perverts in our family..Barry is touching the bride...and Brian is not happy about it

That day was such a special day.  We were sealed together for time and all eternity.  It was a perfect day outside. We definitely had such wonderful experiences as our family and close friends joined us in the sealing room.  All of our families made a big effort to get to Boise for the wedding and it meant a lot to us.
Thanks all! 

5 comments:

  1. I like your blog! You have more cool stuff on it then I do. See you dont need my help.
    love all the pictures, keep it up you will be happy you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blog and your pix. Heck I love the Christensens! That last picture cracks me up! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome Michelle. I can't wait to see more pictures and commentary in the next few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! You have a blog now! I just added you to my list on mine :)

    ReplyDelete