Sunday, January 9, 2011

Recap of 2010

Oh Twenty Ten, how important you were in my life!
A quick recap of the year,
January 2010, Brian and I went up to Idaho to meet his family for my first time!  We went snowboarding and had a great time :)

February, I took off for Valentines day to California with some friends.  The next week, Brian and I headed down to Arizona to see my Sister and family.  That was very eventful, and a party!

 I even ran into Troy and Brooke in Cali!
 Az


March was filled with school and going back to Idaho.  :)  Oh and Sarah, Kurt, Brian, and I went to Moab so us girls could run a half marathon.  How accomplished I feel! Never go camping before running  :)
April was an amazing time for Brian and I as we began the month engaged, then we took engagement pictures, and then we ended the semester and took off for oklahoma



^meeting the family and thinking we are all insane  :)
May was a VERY tough month.  Brian and I did a 40 day "fast" from each other.  I have nothing to say about this month.  It was difficult
June!!!  I can hear wedding bells once again!  We got married on the 11th and went to Bahamas on our honeymoon





July was full of hard work.  Luckily there is a holiday!  the 4th!  We saw Aaron and Kim's family :) Also, Brian surprised me for my birthday and took me out to eat at PF changs and then we went to get icecream in Boise


August, we went back to school and went to the very first football game of the season!
September was Brian's Birthday.  I guess I didn't pull out my camera for his birthday.  I am a horrible wife!  But i got him tons of clothes.  :)
October was full of General conference, Mark and Samantha's wedding, as well as school!  Here are some caps of it.


November was a lot of fun as we returned to the Bahamas on a cruise with my family.  We then went to Brian's sister's house (Katie) for Thanksgiving



December!  Christmas at the Millers!  this was quite the trip and totally worth it!  Just a couple pics.  I will be writing about this trip again  :)







Our first Christmas! 
Oh how fun the year 2010 was!  I cant wait to see what 2011 holds for us!

1 comment:

  1. Precious post!!! I love it! You guys are amazing! we need to plan something fun again soon!!

    ReplyDelete