Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Hair part 2/Happenings

Here is Part two to my hair post.  Some people wanted pictures of my hair.  This was taken Sunday night after church.  My hair is CURLY!!  :)

I have been feeling really blessed in the last couple months with friends and family.  Anytime Brian and I feel like doing something crazy, our good friends Trever and Mandy are on board! For instance...
 BEAN BAG PARTY!
We really love when our friends come to visit.  Just last night, we had them over for dinner.    Mandy and I experimented with the brussle sprouts, made broccoli and potatoes, and yummy lemon honey chicken.  I think the boys enjoyed their party too...
Playing Halo.  

I cant fully skip over Christmas, now could I?  We got to go spend a week for Christmas at Brian's parents.  It was a lot of fun!  We went to a ward Christmas party.  Santa even came!  He looked way familiar...
 Can you guess why he looked so familiar? :)

The night before Christmas Eve, Jeff and Brian set up a tent.  Jeff's tent is no ordinary tent, it has a stove in it... Yes you heard me.  It was 20 degrees outside, but in the tent it was at least 60 degrees!    Here is a shot of our set up for movie night
 Emily, Jeff and I are ready for Sherlock Holmes

Christmas day was wonderful!  There were SO many presents.  I really loved spending my first Christmas away from my mom and dad with Brian's wonderful family.  
 Mom even gave me a cup of Cocoa!  I love her.  She obviously knows the way to my heart ;)

We got a lot of loot.  Harry Potter 7.2 and then the next gift was Harry Potter 1-7.1! 
 What a great Christmas picture of us!!!  :)  I love that boy next to me.
Notice the big box?  A griddle!  Yay!  
I totally broke my griddle by pushing it off the microwave..long story

Sadly, I couldn't stay any longer than December 26th.  Mom, Jeff, Sam, and Emily decided to come visit us over new years!  We had a lot of fun and even got some shooting in while they were here.  Yeah, not what Jeff would call "ideal", but it was certainly fun!
Gone Shootin' at Cabelas :)

4 comments:

  1. I like the hair. I like christmas too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww cool!! we made your blog :) you guys are great friends! we love having you so close.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your hair! I, like you, am plagued by straight, straight, straight hair!! I need to get one of those magic wands!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't mind camping if I knew it'd be at least 60 degrees! That looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete