Friday, September 17, 2010

Brian is 23!

Oh how I love birthdays!  My husband turned 23 this week!  Dont you worry, even though we both had school at eight in the morning, I beat him home at 5 and started preparing a wonderful meal for us!  I had to call my mom to figure out what I could make that would be most pleasing and delicious.  She gave me the idea to make fried chicken, gravy, mashed potatoes, and a salad!  So that is what I did!  Brian was supposed to get out of his class at six, and I thought I was going to have to pick him up from school, but he didn't have his phone that day and also wanted to check to see if his bike was ready to take home.  Luckily at 6:15, he strolled into the house with his new bike! (birthday present #1)  I had the salad ready to go, was in the process of making the chicken and started the potatoes!  The meal turned out great.  He loved every bite of it!  My favorite part was the gravy.  It was GOOOOD!  I haven't had gravy with potatoes in a really long time.  After dinner, I was soo excited for him to open his gifts that I practically told him what they were while he was in the process of opening them!
I made an error in my shopping judgement by getting him some DANG hideous pants..those are on their way back to the mall, no worries.  He likes his other stuff I got him though!  ... Or he pretends he does...  :)
I love him and am so happy i married him :)  Oh my husband is so old!
This picture was taken in Idaho.  I think its cute!  

3 comments: