Monday, November 8, 2010

Do you feel sorry for us?

Oh my oh my..  Both Brian and I are going to have quite the week this week. We are going to be jamming every school project, paper, and test into this week that is due for the rest of this month!  There will be many papers due for both of us, and a test that I have to figure out how to fit in before Friday.Not to mention, it is SO cold here!
Why are we doing this you ask?  Well we are going back to our honeymoon spot, thats why!  We are going to the Bahamas on a cruise with a ton of my family!  My brothers Aaron, Bryan, Dennis and Mark are going to be on the cruise ship with their lovely wives (Kim, Donna, Erica, and Samantha), then my sister Jennifer and I will have our wonderful husbands with us (Ben and Brian).  My parents will be coming along for the party, as well as about 10 cousins and their wives/husbands.  Seriously, Its going to be a PARTY! After the cruise, we are so lucky to be able to go to Brian's sister's house and spend thanksgiving with her!  We are excited to see Katie, Nathan and their two cute girls, Kayla and Adella.




...But I dont know if we can make it till Saturday... 

5 comments: