Friday, October 29, 2010

I am married to a future Nurse!

So, After Brian's hard work in school for the last couple of semesters, especially this semester, he applied to the Nursing Program at BYU and got in for Winter 2011!  I am so happy for him!  He is going to do great.  He had to turn in his grades for this semester so far, and he had a 4.0 GPA!  His last Anatomy test was so hard and the class average was a 75%, but he got a 100%!  He will do well in in the Nursing Program.  :)  I love him and am excited for the next 3 years we have in Provo until Brian is finished!
 
Party On!  (This is the day he and I met)

3 comments:

  1. awesome! good work brian and aren't you so happy michelle!? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That is so awesome. We love you guys.

    Come to Jennifer's for Christmas, would ya?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! I hope he knows what he is getting himself into :) but its worth it I promise! Let me know if he needs any words of wisdom, or just words. I'm full of them. So happy for you both, thats exciting!!

    ReplyDelete