Sunday, October 23, 2011

Bridal Vail Falls

Last weekend, Brian's brother and sister, Jeff and Emily, came and visited us.  Had a lot of fun!  I am afraid they got to see the worst of me during a BYU football game held last Saturday.  The game was amazing though as the lovely Riley Nelson helped our team win!  Ha, After the football game, we went up the canyon to Bridal Vail falls.  It was beautiful!  The trees were changing and Jeff and Brian loved running up the falls too. 

 
I love how great of friends they are  :)


This picture is really nice.  You can kinda see how far up we are.

 This was a rather enjoyable hike, not too hard!
 Aww, I love Brian. 
His family is great to visit us and I love them, too!

Thanks for coming guys!

2 comments:

  1. i LOOOVE that family so darn much!!!! <3 and i love that shaun's family has such a cool connection to the hayes family, also. did i ever tell you how shaun's mom showed me pics from brian's g-pa's birthday?? it was weird looking at the pics and realizing i knew the ppl in the pics. haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful place! That picture of you and Brian with the waterfall in the back is the best!

    ReplyDelete