Monday, January 7, 2013

Europe: part 12 last day

Last Day: Rome.  This will just be quotes from our trip..they have no relation to the picture they are under, nor will they make sense to you....  We were wet and tired when we got to our hostile in Rome...and pictures say a thousand words.


 I gotta get me whatever instrument that is playing.
 At least this isn't the mad holocaust rush
 You are useless Ignacio!(umbrella)
 At least this isn't the mad holocaust rush
 We don't have money for food! We're living off of haribo!
 My burps taste like haribo.... So nice you get to enjoy it twice.
 What's that? Blessed bread... We ran out haribo.
 Saying that is like saying hohenschwangau is better than neuschwanstein
 Did you see if our wives came back? No where are they? Shopping. Oh good luck!
 Touché Italy... Touché.
 I'm gonna poop my pants
Man, that thing is leaning!
 At least this isn't the mad holocaust rush

 What else have I said that's awesome?


 Hold together umbrella... Hold together.



 Umbrella? I've already bought one of your cheap pieces of sh**
 Should we take this umbrella home or leave it?
You need to move seats immediately, because after take off we put up the curtain...... And you don't wanna mess with the curtain. .... It's the curtain of death.

1 comment: