Sunday, August 4, 2013

It's been a while

Well it has been quite some time since I last posted. I am also about a year and a half behind!  Here are a few little things we have done this summer since I got my phone.. The next post will be what I did while Brian was in Taiwan!
While Brian was in Taiwan this summer, I died my hair red! He came home on our anniversary! It was great to see him again. It was fun to tour salt lake too. 
We went to the rodeo with our good friends Brady and Laura. 
I was able to babysit Scott and Cyndi's baby while they packed up and move. We sure miss them!
Then we went to okc to see my family! My parents came home from an 18 month mission in Cyprus and all my siblings were there for the homecoming talk. Here are a few pictures of being in okc...
Arm wrestling
Out to eat with the fam
Bahaha 
Roller coaster riding
Cousin fun
 
This girl knows how to put a slice down!!
At the lake with the millers on grant and marks boat
Pool fun /eating problems
Reunion fun
Icecream from a gutter
Twister relief concert with Garth brooks:)
Janessa came to visit me! She can fit in my wedding dress!
So can Sarah!
Thanks for reading. I will post again soon!

1 comment: