Saturday, August 17, 2013

Brian's fake graduation

I love my husband and how hard he works at the byu nursing program!  He makes me so proud. I have the most amazing guy that I get to call mine. He is happy all the time and always talks so positively to me. That really makes me want to be a better person. This weekend, his family came to town to celebrate Brian's fake graduation!  The reason it is fake is because he actually has one semester left. Byu doesn't have a winter graduation, only a spring/summer one. His whole class decided that they wanted to walk a semester early because no one knew if they could make it back in April 2014 for the spring graduation. Enough of my rambles, here are some pictures for graduation!
That is him heading for his diploma!
That is him shaking the deans hand. He also has a batman quote up there under his name. 
His class of 64 soon-to-be nurses 
Love my little graduate!
Brian's family was awesome to come down!
It was hot outside and I am laughing really hard at Brian 
The end :)

3 comments:

  1. Cool pictures, honey. I need to check your blog more often. Could you send me a text or something when you update your blog. Love it! Mom

    ReplyDelete