Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Washington

The move to Germany was a little crazy.  People came and packed our home for us.  It was hard for me because I had no control over when we would be leaving our apartment.  We ended up leaving 1 hr after they moved everything out! We were able to clean up with the help of Brian's mom.  She brought over cleaning supplies, and helped us! She also took the extra stuff around our house that couldn't be backed up, like liquids, cleaning supplies, opened things, etc. It was nice to be moved out and all of our stuff on its way to Germany! After having dinner with Brian's mom, Sam, and Maddi, we took off for Spokane, WA to see Katie, Nathan, and their kids.  It was so fun to see them for the few days that we were able to.  My favorite parts of visiting was lounging around and talking, and watching Sophia's ballet practice.  She is a doll!!

Our household goods shipment!

:) Lena with Brian!
We took  off early on March 4th to go turn in our car in Seattle, WA!  We got there, and had to clean every inch of our car. Luckily we had vacuumed the car out at Katie's, which helped tremendously.  Jennifer was so nice and came to pick us up before grabbing Dad and Mom from the airport.  They flew in, and so did Cami! It was seriously the best to be with my parents and sisters one last time before moving across the world.  Jennifer sure knows how to throw a party! We had lots of talks, went to Brady's basketball tournament, ate ice cream and other delicious treats and food.

We went to one of Brady's Basketball games, which was totally fun

Ice-cream is a must!

Me and my Dad!

My mom, and beautiful sisters!

I love my sisters. 

Food at Olive Garden.

Sunday, the day before leaving Washington.
It was sad to say goodbye. I am so glad everyone got to come up to WA to see me, and of course Jennifer. Jennifer is the best to put us all up for a few days.

Picture of a picture of a picture

No comments:

Post a Comment