Friday, October 15, 2010

My Husband and Eating habits of the Summer

Brian is my hero.  He can eat more than any person I know. 
 This picture is from one morning this summer after Brian got finished working the night shift.  I am pretty sure this was the morning that he didn't come home until 9 a.m.  I started to get really scared  because he had started working at 5 p.m. the day before and he had never been gone that long.  When he got home, Emily (his sister) and I were just pulling out waffles from the waffle maker and so of course we gave him that to snack on before his huge bowl of cereal.  That big, red bowl is what we call "The Papa Bowl"--we have two more (mama and baby) bowls.  The papa bowl is not for the faint of heart...you've gotta be a hard workin' man for that much cereal.
Onto the next set of pictures.  For my birthday, Brian was soo sweet to take me out to PF Changs.  We had salad wraps and noodles with shrimp!! It was soo good.  We were stuffed after the meal.  We walked around for about a half hour before going to get ice cream at Fanci Freeze in Boise.  I got a 10 oz. milkshake and Brian got a 44 oz. Boston Cream Pie shake.  If you dont know what the Boston cream pie shake is, it is a sunday on top of your milk shake.  

 
Yes, he had to have two cups because it is predicted that those who eat all the ice cream will spew in the second cup after consumption

 ....So that wasn't true...The second cup was because  the first cup has a tendency to flow over and he needed the second one so it wouldnt get all over the place. At this point, it was a matter of pride to finish the Milkshake.  I didnt put in a lot of the pictures of him almost throwing up, but let me tell ya, I have a ton of proof.
Yes!  He finished, and in under 20 minutes.  We finished our shakes at the same time.  It was a great day!  I loved going out with him for my first birthday ive ever had with him.  :) He is wonderful. 

2 comments: