Friday, March 25, 2011

March 25 Blizzard

March 25th, what a day!  I woke up startled by my alarm clock going off.  I couldn't figure out why it was going off in the middle of the night.  I grabbed my phone and looked.  It was indeed 6:45 and time to start waking up.  You know what though?  It wasn't even light outside, so i pressed that snooze button.  Finally after 6 snoozes, Brian and I got up and ready for our 8 o'clock classes.  Brian walked outside and came back in saying that it was pretty cold out there.  I decided its okay to pull out a big jacket one last time before I really put my coats away for the summer.  We left home, made it to our classes on time and I sat in my class for 50 minutes.  I had to walk to my next class, which is entirely on the other side of campus.  There was definitely some small rain drops coming from a very gray and cloudy sky.  another 50 minutes went by, then I was on to my next class, which was in the first building I was in today...THE OTHER SIDE OF CAMPUS.  It was freezing outside and drizzling.  50 minutes pass.  I head to the library, which is the center of campus.  When I walk into the library, my hair was soaked and my black coat I wore today was completely covered in white.  I walked up to Brian who is studying in the library.  He says, oh it looks fun out there...so i shook my body, yes i did..and I got him alllll wet!  It is currently 11:45 and I am in the library looking out the window at the snow falling listening to Garth Brooks and dreading going to my noon class...what a day..  Come on Summer

3 comments:

  1. TOO COLD! Byu is in mourning for the loss of Jimmer soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brian should just transfer to FL for nursing school. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes summer will be great selling PEST CONTROL.

    ReplyDelete