Thursday, March 17, 2011

Senior in College!

Well, it is my senior year of College!  Yes, I am almost a College Graduate!  And yes, this means that senior night saying goodbye to Jimmer Fredette and Jackson Emery was the night they said goodbye to me as a lowly college student.  Brian and I had to leave an hour ahead of the game just so we could get in our seats at the very tip top of the rafters.  Thanks to Sarah and Kurt, we were able to get that close!  ha!  Below are some pictures of the game.  It will start with a bowl of fruit..  I just wanted to show how healthy I was..thats all..  Whoo!

 My husband is so cute
 So when we walked in, they were handing out basketball cards.  I got three decks!
 We saw Rachel and David climbing up to the tippy top with their cute baby.
 Miss Sarah Van Wagenen..i may have gotten the last name wrong..sorry!  I like you though
And the basketball game was a winner!  We got over 100 points!

What a fun game..  and what fun company!

5 comments: